There is a difference between interest and commitment.
When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient.
When you’re committed to something,
you accept no excuses, only results.
– Ken Blanchard
If people’s commitment was to 99.9% quality instead of 100% it would mean:
- Two unsafe landings at O’Hare International Airport each month
- 20,000 incorrectly filled drug prescriptions every year
- 500 incorrect surgical operations performed each week
- 50 newborn babies dropped at birth by doctors each day
- Your heart failing to beat 32,000 times each year.